The NGPure™ C-Fit unit allows you to control costs and operate more efficiently. This monitoring unit can be located at any tank farm or other gathering point to track your trucking fleets. Our data is reported via satellite to a secure webiste accessed only by our customers or their designee of choice.
By mounting this Unti on water gathering trucks, our customers can idenitify wells at which water is picked up in both legal and illegal locations. In addition, the ability to locate pick up and discharge points can be tracked via GPS.
The NGPure™ C-Fit unit is an excellent solution for companies that want to calculate water quantities, assess density of the water (oil or water) and track other variables to evaluate and monitor truck driver performance and cost control and analysis on hauling water from one location to another.
With our real-time monitoring technology, the NGPure™ C-Fit can track:
- Company Name, Truck Number, Driver Name can be entered for Identification
- Date and time stamping of liquid being load or unloading, real time management
- The location of truck during water loading and unloading activities by GPS
- Identifying whether any truck is at illegal/legal loading and unloading locations
- Ability to track Truck in route if necessary for re-routing
- Truck loaded weight
- Per customer specifications, data collection variables can be customized.
- Online invoices can be issued daily or as needed.
- Third party reports can be issued to regulatory agencies, if required.
- Provides a six month historian of loading and unmloading activities.
- Can be monitored from any location with web access by owner/operator
Any industry that relies on truck fleets to pick up and deliver their liquid products can benefit from NGPure™ C-Fit.